Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

25B BNCOC
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
I have searched all over Fort Gordons website and found nothing about packing lists or times or even the ALC course site. I email every person listed on their pages and nobody contacts back. It's an absolute joke how little information you can actually get from the appropriate websites. If anyone has the actual site URL for the 25B ALC phase 2 course let me know. If anyone works on the gordon.army.mil site contact me so we can share some ideas. Your staffing is in dyer need of technical communication courses and appropriate web design. Every time I have to fly across the ocean to get back to Fort Gordon for anything I always get stuck in yet another of their stupid worm holes of lost or relevant information. Every bloody time!! It pisses me off how unprofessional the staff at Fort Gordon are. The last time I was there I was happy to get out with my rank in tact. The place is run like a mad house, the staff are not concerned with anyone but themselves. I submitted a leave paper 3 months in advance to comply with the graduation date at the end of my course and they refused to sign it the day before I left because I was TDY in return. I told them when I handed them the paper and asked if they would be able to sign it. I talked to the First sergeant of the company a week before I left about it and she said it wouldn't be an issue. the morning I was supposed to leave my paper was in a trash can next to the desk because nobody would sign it and nobody knew where it was when it came time for me to sign out. You can't sign out of the company without a leave form. I asked when I got there if I'd be able to attend the promotion board while I was there because I knew there would be issues with me being a TDY in return. The first sergeant said she would do it. turned out to be a trick to get me to their NCO of the month board, 3 weeks before I was supposed to complete the course. I know it was a trick because she said she wouldn't send me to the promotion board without an evaluation of my leadership skills. Although I had a memo signed by my O6 saying they wanted me to attend their promotion board because I was due and met my units standards to attend. She rejected it and finally admitted that I couldn't attend their board. took 5 months to get that out of them. And NOW, once again, I'm stuck flying back to this disgrace of a place that for whatever reason hasn't been sued by the great citizens of America for mis-appropriately using the word "professional."

Does ANYONE have any direct information (not here-say) or links to the appropriate pages associated with the 25B ALC phase 2 course?

Posts: 2 | Registered: 12 April 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ArmyofFun:
I have searched all over Fort Gordons website and found nothing about packing lists or times or even the ALC course site. I email every person listed on their pages and nobody contacts back. It's an absolute joke how little information you can actually get from the appropriate websites. If anyone has the actual site URL for the 25B ALC phase 2 course let me know. If anyone works on the gordon.army.mil site contact me so we can share some ideas. Your staffing is in dyer need of technical communication courses and appropriate web design. Every time I have to fly across the ocean to get back to Fort Gordon for anything I always get stuck in yet another of their stupid worm holes of lost or relevant information. Every bloody time!! It pisses me off how unprofessional the staff at Fort Gordon are. The last time I was there I was happy to get out with my rank in tact. The place is run like a mad house, the staff are not concerned with anyone but themselves. I submitted a leave paper 3 months in advance to comply with the graduation date at the end of my course and they refused to sign it the day before I left because I was TDY in return. I told them when I handed them the paper and asked if they would be able to sign it. I talked to the First sergeant of the company a week before I left about it and she said it wouldn't be an issue. the morning I was supposed to leave my paper was in a trash can next to the desk because nobody would sign it and nobody knew where it was when it came time for me to sign out. You can't sign out of the company without a leave form. I asked when I got there if I'd be able to attend the promotion board while I was there because I knew there would be issues with me being a TDY in return. The first sergeant said she would do it. turned out to be a trick to get me to their NCO of the month board, 3 weeks before I was supposed to complete the course. I know it was a trick because she said she wouldn't send me to the promotion board without an evaluation of my leadership skills. Although I had a memo signed by my O6 saying they wanted me to attend their promotion board because I was due and met my units standards to attend. She rejected it and finally admitted that I couldn't attend their board. took 5 months to get that out of them. And NOW, once again, I'm stuck flying back to this disgrace of a place that for whatever reason hasn't been sued by the great citizens of America for mis-appropriately using the word "professional."

Does ANYONE have any direct information (not here-say) or links to the appropriate pages associated with the 25B ALC phase 2 course?

Try this link: http://www.signal.army.mil/rncoa/
The packing list looks outdated though. . Class A's or the new Army Service Uniform required for Course Graduation . .so it look like all you need to bring is your duty uniform, PT's and personal hygiene items. .lol I will be attending the SLC (ANCOC) in October. .so I'm looking forward to that ;-)

Posts: 24 | Location: Iraq | Registered: 27 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of AutobahnSHO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ArmyofFun:
I have searched all over Fort Gordons website ....

You think that's bad, try staying here 2 Years. Mad

Go to Google and type "BCKS Forums". Once you find them, register for the "Signal Link". Contact one of the admins there, Dana somebody or other.
-She helped fix the Gordon mainpage after I argued all day (via email) with their webmaster after the idiots moved the post directory (phonebook) to where it was impossible to find.

---------------------------

Good luck with school- I was in a different Bn than the 25Bs but we did send Students to the board. Call the 15th signal Bde staff duty and contact the RNCOA directly about your questions...

Be Proud of what you do- and do it Well! ~me

Posts: 5284 | Location: Ft Gordon (Again!!!) :-| | Registered: 22 October 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post