ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  NCO Business  Hop To Forums  Basic Noncommissioned Officer Course    Fort Benning ALC Location
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fort Benning ALC Location
 Login/Join

Picture of Infantry4life
posted
I'm having issues on finding out where to report exactly. I know I'm supposed to go to Bldg 73, and thats all it says.

I've looked over every map I can find of Fort Benning and can't find a recent one with Bldg 73 on it. The old ones point me to one place but when I reference the new maps it's a completely different bldg number. I'm pretty sure that the numbers haven't been redone since a message dated in 2012 from Ft Benning still has bldg 73 as the place to report.

Any help or even cross streets if known would be a great help. Don't like going in unprepared with at least a general direction to head in.

Trust me, I'm a Recruiter!

Posts: 169 | Location: USAREC Dearborn | Registered: 04 February 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of CrisTama
posted Hide Post
If you look on ATRRS school info, i am sure they have a number there where you can call. If you give them a call, they might be able to explain you where you should report, and how to get there.

Posts: 665 | Location: All over the world | Registered: 03 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Find the airborne towers. Look straight across the street 400 meters at the two story circular compound looking buildings up the hill (opposite of the newly built headquarters area). Your have arrived. Room to report at is located on the bottom floor. You will find it.

Posts: 35 | Registered: 15 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post