ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  NCO Business  Hop To Forums  Basic Noncommissioned Officer Course    Credit for BNCOC with new ALC?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Credit for BNCOC with new ALC?
 Login/Join

posted
Hopefully someone can shed some light on this topic for me.

I have completed Phase I and II (88M) of BNCOC, and could not get a slot in Phase III. So, now that the course has changed to ALC, will I have to take the entire ALC Course?

I've heard things like, you already did resident phases so you will be able to just do ALC phase one.. and all sorts of other things, but no one seems to know how it works with ALC. I have no idea how ALC is even structured so any help on how to not loose my credit in BNCOC would be great.

Thanks in advance.

Posts: 1 | Registered: 30 January 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Man I am in the same predicament, please keep the forum posted.

Posts: 2619 | Registered: 08 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I talked to the Sergeant Majors Academy and if you did a Resident Phase 1 course it does count. But you will still have to go to a resident phase 2 class if you have not done that. If I am not mistaken that is at Fort Lee, VA>

Posts: 1 | Registered: 02 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post