ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Branch Specific Posts  Hop To Forums  Aviation    New 153A Packet questions....
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New 153A Packet questions....
 Login/Join

posted
I was wanting some info on putting in my 153A packet. I only have 11 months left in the Army. My current MOS is 25F. I am a Corporal. My ETS is 12 JUNE 09. I cannot reenlist due to my mos being overstrength on E4's.

1.What are my chances of getting my packet picked up on the first board?

2. Will I have to do the flight physical and flight aptitude test BEFORE I submit my packet?

3. How difficult is this SERE-C training and the ditch and dunk?

4. What pay grade will I be during all my training?

5. After completing all my training, where should I look forward to being stationed?

6. If I am in MEDIOCRE shape, will that be a big impact on my ability to complete the necessary training? I have never been real big on PT. Just usually do enough to pass my PT tests.

Sorry about all the questions, I just want to get some info to keep my mind busy while I think this through.

Posts: 31 | Location: somewhere | Registered: 16 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Bushmaster78FS
posted Hide Post
It has been a while you asked these questions, are you still around?

SEMPER VIPER

U.S. Army AH-64D Armt Dawg

Posts: 16 | Location: Hunter AAF, GA | Registered: 19 December 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post