ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Branch Specific Posts  Hop To Forums  Aviation    recruiter troubles need advice
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

recruiter troubles need advice
 Login/Join

posted
I am prior service National Guard and am trying to got to WOCS for Aviation. I have been going through the process for over a year and I feel like I am getting jerked around. I have had my packet in for several months and the recruiter keeps coming back to me to get more stuff. Each time he has some excuse as to why I missed this months board. I only have 3 months until I hit the age cut off and don't know how to proceed. How should I proceed.

Posts: 2 | Registered: 23 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
if it were me, I would contact the person in charge of recruitment for the state.

Posts: 2 | Registered: 10 October 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of eatyourface
posted Hide Post
Yeah buddy. You are PRIOR service, not in service right now? THe dude isn't helping you out, you can go above him ( in my opinion) because you aren't serving right NOW. Who's going to dig into you?

Posts: 37 | Location: Ft Couch | Registered: 30 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Isu1800, 1 year to process is unacceptable, but in some places WO applications are not common. The recruiter and his/her superior might not know how to process a WO packet. Its no excuse because all recruiters are NCOs and should know how to ask, but...

If I were you, I would either process through another station or get the phone number to the recruiter's 1SG. Where are u located?

Posts: 56 | Registered: 07 April 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Gameness
posted Hide Post
Had the same problem ( different excuse every time I saw the recruiter) when I was trying to get back in, eventually had to go to contact IG and within two weeks I was signing papers.

Posts: 12 | Location: Camp Zama, Japan | Registered: 01 August 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post