ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Branch Specific Posts  Hop To Forums  Aviation    15E Duty Stations
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

15E Duty Stations
 Login/Join

Picture of Nukem1040
posted Hide Post
I'm currently at Ft. Huachuca for this very milper message reclass. I am also a 15J.
Yes, ALC and SLC is now up and running for 15E's. I was just there in December.
There are multiple places you can go. I'm going to 173rd in Germany, MI Co. There is another non airborne Shadow company in Germany, 2 in hawaii etc. Most of them are MI co's. The SF groups are starting to open their doors to the 15 series, so bragg and Fl units are full. FT. Campbell is the 1st to have the Shadows in the Sqaudron within the CAB. They are the testers and if it goes good, the rest of the army with have Shadows in the CAV.
I am slotted for 40 level. I really don't care if we work under W's. I'm just happy to be in this career field.

When was the last time YOU recited and lived by the NCO Creed?

Posts: 138 | Location: Drum | Registered: 15 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by machsoldier:
I have been mingling around and have noticed that the only units that 15E's are in seem to be are Division Special Troops Battalions (DSTB), MI Battalions and Special Forces Groups.

How true of a statement is that?

At Fort Stewart all of the Shadow platoons are in Brigade Special Troops Battalions not DSTBs. But then everyone that's been in 3rd ID knows that they like to do their own things. :[

"I can fight only for what I love, love only what I respect, and respect only what I at least know."

Posts: 22 | Location: FORT STEWART :'( | Registered: 28 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of MattU
posted Hide Post
The 160th SOAR(A) just stood up a UAV Company out at Ft. Huachuca. I don't know if it will stay there or be relocated.

Matt

CH-47D/F Mechanic
Technical Inspector

AR 670-1/Regulation Mafia

Posts: 394 | Location: Camp Humphreys, ROK | Registered: 25 June 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
It should be relocated. They just don't have the space or the ability to put it at Campbell yet.

Posts: 275 | Registered: 17 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I have been speaking to the branch manager specifically about duty station availabilities and there is no indication of the 160th at Huachuca relocating anywhere. All of the available duty stations for the MOS can be found on the HRC website. But they also depend on whether you stay shadow or if you're selected for a different airframe. The only stations available for ERMP for example are Riley, Hood, Drum, Stewart, and the 160th at Campbell and Huachuca.

"I can fight only for what I love, love only what I respect, and respect only what I at least know."

Posts: 22 | Location: FORT STEWART :'( | Registered: 28 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Does anyone know how long the 15E ALC is? I start the DL portion in July and have to complete it by mid October. Just trying to get a feel for how long I'll be away for.

Also, if anyone has attended, how was it?

Posts: 1 | Location: Ft. Polk | Registered: 13 February 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post