ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Branch Specific Posts  Hop To Forums  Aviation    Availability of 15w
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Availability of 15w
 Login/Join

posted
I need advice. I recently took the ASVAB and more than qualify for 15w. I've really done my research on every MOS that might sound interesting and 15w comes out ahead in every way (for me).
The problem is there are no slots available , "for the next year," according to The Rock via telephone. However, The Rock, went on to suggest that we call back next week. I understand that slots magically open when people change their minds and re-register their MOS. How do I go about snapping up one of those jobs? Should I go to MEPS and try it face-to-face? Should I ask my recruiter morning and night to check the list again?
I really want to apply myself to this MOS; the sooner the better. Help?

Posts: 1 | Registered: 23 May 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Nukem1040
posted Hide Post
Is this still an on-going process?

When was the last time YOU recited and lived by the NCO Creed?

Posts: 138 | Location: Drum | Registered: 15 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post