ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Branch Specific Posts  Hop To Forums  Aviation    DART Teams and AVIM 15Hs
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

DART Teams and AVIM 15Hs
 Login/Join

posted
I'd like to request a 'network' of other DART team members and leaders as well as component repair troops at the AVIM level. Would like to be able to share and glean some facts and figures in a more timely manner from anyone in these areas interested in sharing what they know.

Posts: 3 | Location: The Volunteer State | Registered: 27 February 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of AirframeMaster
posted Hide Post
I was a DART team member in Iraq and was in an AVIM Co in OIF 3, I got moved to AVUM and it is a whole different(better) world!!!!! Airborne all the way!!!!

No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country.
George S. Patton

Posts: 3 | Location: Ft. Bragg | Registered: 17 June 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post