ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Branch Specific Posts  Hop To Forums  Aviation    Aviation BCT
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Aviation BCT
 Login/Join

posted
So I was wondering where everyone here in aviation went to BCT. From what I've heard you start out at Ft. Jackson, that true?

Posts: 253 | Location: College Station, TX | Registered: 30 October 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
It all depends on where the open slots are. I went to Fort Sill, OK.

Posts: 3 | Location: Ft. Hood | Registered: 17 December 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Your MOS doesnt really have anything to do with BCT. Its all about the school date, and basic dates. I as well as a few others have gone to Benning, and Ive known some that have gone to Knox

Posts: 31 | Location: CP Humphreys, Korea | Registered: 13 March 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
15J here, Avionics, Armament Electrician, and I went through BCT 21Oct01, in Ft. Sill OK.. A F.A. post of all places.

Posts: 36 | Location: Wheeler Army Airfield, Hawaii | Registered: 01 March 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
15P......Camp Jackson in 98

Posts: 11 | Location: FT Huachuca | Registered: 11 May 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
15T BCT FT. JACKSON B 1/34TH INF. REGT. - AIT FT. EUSTIS 1/222 AVN REGT - GREEN PLATOON FT. BRAGG .

Posts: 1 | Registered: 27 May 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
15P i went to ft. jackson, and most of my friends came from benning, and knox, there are a few from leonard wood, but like it was stated before it all depends on the open slots.

Posts: 2 | Location: Coleman Barracks, Germany | Registered: 02 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
15N (68N then) 1996 B 2/39 Ft Jackson, A Co. 1/222nd Ft Eustis

Posts: 34 | Location: Ft Hood, Texas | Registered: 15 August 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of machsoldier
posted Hide Post
15U here (CH-47 Repairman). Basic at Ft Knox, Kentucky

Posts: 278 | Location: Center of the Universe----Ft. Bragg, NC | Registered: 29 May 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of MattU
posted Hide Post
15U here. Went to BCT at Ft. Benning (3d PLT, D Co., 2-47 Inf Rgt.) AIT at Ft. Eustis (D Co., 1/222 AVN Rgt.)

MOS has nothing to do with where you go to BCT unless you are Infantry, MP, Armor, Artillery.

Matt

CH-47D/F Mechanic
Technical Inspector

AR 670-1/Regulation Mafia

Posts: 394 | Location: Camp Humphreys, ROK | Registered: 25 June 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post