ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Branch Specific Posts  Hop To Forums  Aviation    Aviation MOSs?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Aviation MOSs?
 Login/Join

Picture of Aviation101
posted
What are some good MOSs that would put me around helicopters?

I'm having second thoughts about 15S, but I just don't know. I talked with my recruiter and he said to look stuff up and figure out if I really want to stick with 15S before I sign anything, He wants me to know for sure which MOS I want.

The real hero is the man who fights even though he is scared. General Patton

Posts: 596 | Location: Fort Huachuca, Az | Registered: 05 September 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of firewalker165
posted Hide Post
Why stick to the enlisted MOS's (even though I recommend 15T!)? Go Warrant, there has never been a better time to apply for WOFT!

YOU GET TO DRINK FROM THE FIREHOSE!
- Flight Commander to his Student Pilots

Posts: 16 | Location: Ole' Mother Rucker! | Registered: 13 November 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Aviation101
posted Hide Post
Hey thanks, I know about the WOFT. I enlisted as a 25L.

I'll probably reclass when it's time for me to reup in 4 years and apply for warrant then.

The real hero is the man who fights even though he is scared. General Patton

Posts: 596 | Location: Fort Huachuca, Az | Registered: 05 September 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post