ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Branch Specific Posts  Hop To Forums  Aviation    Looking for information on 15 Q. Duty stations, job information, promotion rate
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for information on 15 Q. Duty stations, job information, promotion rate
 Login/Join

posted
I am in the process of reclassing from a 92Y to a 15Q and I am looking for any information that you might have.

Please anything that you are willing to share is greatly appreciated.

Posts: 2 | Registered: 10 October 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
15Q's are kinda limited on where we can go besides for special duties. We can go to the big bases, Drum, Bragg, Campbell, Hood, Stewart, a few spots in Germany and Korea, Hawia. Also our home is at Ft Rucker. There are a few assignments at Ft Lewis doing A2C2 as well i believe. There is a chance you will work in a tower, but most likely you will goto a TACT Unit, kinda sucks but that is the way ATC is going in the Army. Our promotions vary like every other MOS, i have seen then stay at 798, but go as low as 350 over the past few years.

Posts: 4 | Registered: 24 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Career Counselor
Picture of ArmyReenlistment
posted Hide Post
Good information, jkbraun. Thanks for sharing.

akgonzales, I get to travel to Fort Rucker twice a year and I talk to the 15Qs personally and most of the Soldiers love their MOS and the certifications they earn. Many of the Soldiers even like the Fort Rucker area.

What's nice about this MOS, is that it's not very big and the branch manager works nearly individually with the 15Qs.

It's YOUR career! Take control of it before someone else does.
http://www.ArmyReenlistment.com
http://www.facebook.com/ArmyReenlistment

Posts: 6763 | Location: Joint Base Myer-Henderson Hall | Registered: 31 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post