ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Branch Specific Posts  Hop To Forums  Aviation    Any Crew Chiefs out there?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Any Crew Chiefs out there?
 Login/Join

posted
Hey, I was wondering if there are any helicopter crew chiefs out there. What do you think of your MOS? Do you enjoy it? Would you reccomend it?

- Joe

Posts: 1 | Registered: 25 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I was a 47 Flight Engineer, 15U30FQ2. Yes I would recommend my MOS. I loved flying, I did it for 12 years, only bad thing, theres a tendancy to burn out.

Posts: 1 | Registered: 18 August 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of firewalker165
posted Hide Post
I am a crew chief on Hawks for a MEDEVAC Company. All I need to do to have done everything in a hawk is to do the Special Ops stuff. I do love my job, but it seems that everyone wants the job done fast, but not necessarily correct. As much as I have enjoyed flying for the past 6 years, I am burnt out and looking to reclass.

Posts: 16 | Location: Ole' Mother Rucker! | Registered: 13 November 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post