ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Joining the Army, BCT and AIT  Hop To Forums  MEPS    Physical at Los Angeles Meps
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Physical at Los Angeles Meps
 Login/Join

posted
I amgetting ready to go do my Phyiscal and swear in. I am curious to know if anyone can give me some insight on what they do for the physical there. I know it will take all day. besides drug test,hearing and vision what else do they make you do? Any help to cure the anxiety...Thanks

Posts: 1 | Location: Anaheim, Ca | Registered: 04 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of AutobahnSHO
posted Hide Post
If you've ever done a physical for high school sports, you get most of the same stuff.
Guys get to turn the head and cough, also it's been a long time but I remember being in my underwear doing the "duck walk" to check flexibility (You squat down then walk with your butt by your ankles..) and other silly stuff.

Be Proud of what you do- and do it Well! ~me

Posts: 5284 | Location: Ft Gordon (Again!!!) :-| | Registered: 22 October 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post