ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Joining the Army, BCT and AIT  Hop To Forums  MEPS    Physical and MOS q's for prior service
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Physical and MOS q's for prior service
 Login/Join

posted
I'm an Army reservist about to leave Germany to go back to the US. As soon as I get home, I'm going to the recruiter to get the MEPS date. I've already taken care of the conditional release and all the forms required by the recruiter so that's no problem. My last physical was at MEPS in Aug 2007 when I joined the reserves and I know that physicals are done every 5 years. Does anyone know if I'll have to take one again? I hate the process and would be happy to skip it if I can. I'm also wondering about the job choices/locations. I know they're limited but I want to know they are letting people pick locations, of course, if it fits the needs of the Army. I'm MOSQ and can be sent to my duty station until AIT and I would like to do that if possible because I will not have a place to stay for long when I get home. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

Posts: 10 | Registered: 04 November 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post