ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Joining the Army, BCT and AIT  Hop To Forums  MEPS    Ask the Recruiter who uses Dallas MEPS.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ask the Recruiter who uses Dallas MEPS.
 Login/Join

Picture of SSG Schwartz
posted
If you are planning to process in Dallas, or anywhere else for that matter, and have a question about the MEPS, you can ask here. Again, I only have first hand knowledge about Dallas, but can find out about other MEPS for you.

SSG Schwartz

If NCO's did their job, I wouldn't have mine.

Posts: 232 | Location: FT Leavenworth | Registered: 09 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Hello:

Someone told me the other day that there is free parking near the Dallas MEPS location. Do you know where it is? I will be driving in...

Thanks, in advance
James

Posts: 1 | Registered: 10 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of TransAm95NCO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hawkeyes:
Hello:

Someone told me the other day that there is free parking near the Dallas MEPS location. Do you know where it is? I will be driving in...

Thanks, in advance
James

If you are processing to enlist in the Army, you will not be driving to MEPS, so dont worry about parking...

Lead by Example!!!

Posts: 3914 | Location: Somewhere in the US | Registered: 13 September 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post