ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Joining the Army, BCT and AIT  Hop To Forums  MEPS    Shipping Date Question for Recruiters
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Shipping Date Question for Recruiters
 Login/Join

posted
I have read some of the other posts and couldn't find an answer. I have a reservation made for the Mid-May but FSTS is showing a Report Date for next week. The reason I have a reservation is that MEPS want's me to enlist the same day I ship. I called my recruiter and asked him about this and all he said is "Gotta wait til I'm told to take you". I think this is BS as he should know or know who to ask.
Is there a way to find out exactly when I am going or am I at the mercy of the Army right now? I do have a family, so I need to try and prepare to avoid a "you're going tomorrow"! Any info would be truely appreciated.

Posts: 2 | Location: New York | Registered: 15 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Sounds like someone is pulling your chain seriously

Posts: 14 | Registered: 09 June 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
You will always be at the mercy of the Army.

Remember that you are joining a very knit tight system, I hope you have it in you to put up with TONS of BS.

Do you want to know what Army Basic Training and Army Life is "really" like?

http://whatisbootcamplike.com

Posts: 72 | Location: Fort Carson | Registered: 28 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post