ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Joining the Army, BCT and AIT  Hop To Forums  MEPS    is this ok at MEPS
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

is this ok at MEPS
 Login/Join

Picture of krys
posted
I go Friday to MEPS can you were boxers or do I actually have to go and buy some undies? I'm a major tomboy and all I have is boxers. Wanting to know if I ned to go shoping before I go.

Posts: 11 | Registered: 31 July 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
females cannot wear boxers, you have to buy thongs they are the only authorized undergarments. they dont have to be lacy or anything but they have to be the g-string variety and black

Posts: 244 | Location: ft hood | Registered: 25 February 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of 51C
posted Hide Post
Seriously, if you are going to be on here and give information, at least give accurate information.

You need regular underwear, look for something your grandparents might wear. Your not there to impress anyone, and definetly don't do what adept posted.

Posts: 467 | Location: CONUS | Registered: 04 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
iseriously made another post saying i was joking

yes you can wear boxers but i wouldnt suggest them in pt's, compromise and get boyshorts if thats your cup of tea...or we have a female in our unit that wears boxers briefs just like the guys

Posts: 244 | Location: ft hood | Registered: 25 February 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of SSG Schwartz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by adept:

yes you can wear boxers but i wouldnt suggest them in pt's, compromise and get boyshorts if thats your cup of tea...or we have a female in our unit that wears boxers briefs just like the guys

Again, that is incorrect. Females cannot wear boxers to get their physical at MEPS. Normal female granny style underwear is all that is acceptable.

Thanks, adept, for posting misinformation again.

If NCO's did their job, I wouldn't have mine.

Posts: 232 | Location: FT Leavenworth | Registered: 09 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Make sure that you do not wear open toed shoes like sandals, sneakers will be fine. Also, make sure that your shirt/blouse has sleeves and there isn't any pictures that could offend someone. Listen to your recruiter and what I just posted and you will get through it. Then post on Friday how everything went so we can all congratulate you.

Posts: 2621 | Registered: 08 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of TransAm95NCO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by adept:

stop giving wrong info, stop making jokes,or at least give the right info after you make the joke...you are messing it up for people

Lead by Example!!!

Posts: 3914 | Location: Somewhere in the US | Registered: 13 September 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of krys
posted Hide Post
Well its been moved back to the following week seems all my paper work is not in order. I have a few choice words to say right now.

Posts: 11 | Registered: 31 July 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of willhorizontal
posted Hide Post
Say them. I want the uncensored version of the choice words.

Adept that was some of the funniest stuff I've read for awhile.

Posts: 131 | Location: Fort Huachuca, AZ | Registered: 12 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I go to MEPS on Friday, I'm pretty excited!

A delightful insanity

Posts: 1 | Location: Seattle, WA | Registered: 26 November 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post