ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Joining the Army, BCT and AIT  Hop To Forums  MEPS    Will Meps let me through?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Will Meps let me through?
 Login/Join

posted
So I have to get a waiver because meps says I have an "irregular" heatbeat(I was nervous).... I had to go to my private doctor for 2 days in a row and get my pulse checked 3 times each day 15 minutes apart. My final pulse results came out to 97, 94, 91-day 1 and 94, 84, 88- day 2. I just sent the results in and my recruiter said it will take a couple days to find out. Any ideas on if they will pass me or not? (Normal pulse rate 60-100)

Posts: 1 | Registered: 25 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of TransAm95NCO
posted Hide Post
No idea, just like it could be approved, they could disapprove it...wait until you hear from MEPS...

Lead by Example!!!

Posts: 3914 | Location: Somewhere in the US | Registered: 13 September 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of AutobahnSHO
posted Hide Post
And if you don't hear anything back in a few weeks, contact your recruiter. It can take a while to get the waiver...

Be Proud of what you do- and do it Well! ~me

Posts: 5284 | Location: Ft Gordon (Again!!!) :-| | Registered: 22 October 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post