Community's Community is an Army Forum

I have a surgery from when I was about 7, I asked my doctor he said it was a common hernia that kids get. I can't find medical documentation of it, but I have the scar. What do I Do?
Posts: 2 | Registered: 10 August 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of MSG W
posted Hide Post
I don't think it will be a big deal. Hernias are common in children but especially boys, usually a big younger than you were. My husband had the same thing.

I'd ask your parents where the surgery was performed. You can try to go through that hospital, give them an approximate date of your surgery, and see what they can find. If they can't find anything, it's not the end of the world.
Posts: 403 | Location: Ft. Lewis, WA | Registered: 30 May 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of TransAm95NCO
posted Hide Post
seeing as how they check down there for just that, you will either need documentation or an applicant statement. Your Recruiter should know how to handle this.

Lead by Example!!!
Posts: 3914 | Location: Somewhere in the US | Registered: 13 September 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I went to the place where I had the surgery, but they said they destroy files that are 10 years old. I went back to my old doctor who scheduled the surgery and they only keep files for 5 years.
Posts: 2 | Registered: 10 August 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
  Powered by Social Strata  

Google Site maps Generator Tool