ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Branch Specific Posts  Hop To Forums  Chemical and Quartermaster    Medical reclass question 11B to 92Y Delayed pending medical
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Medical reclass question 11B to 92Y Delayed pending medical
 Login/Join

posted
I was medically reclassed to 92y by needs of the Army which I am fine with the new MOS.I re-up'd Indef and was given a school date, 30 days after school I had a report date for new post/ assignment. School was canceled due to a temp profile ultimately resulting in deletion of assignment. Im now pending further treatment. Does this mean that I will have to be reclassed again or will I keep the 92Y as my MOS and just need another school date for AIT once the profile is expired? Are there any ways I can request to keep that MOS?

Posts: 4 | Location: Ft Hood | Registered: 15 March 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post