ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Branch Specific Posts  Hop To Forums  Chemical and Quartermaster    Shipping in three months, which online courses should I finish?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Shipping in three months, which online courses should I finish?
 Login/Join

posted
Hello all,

I chose 92Y and will be shipping in March. Besides improving my Physical fitness, I wanted to start taking online courses through ATRRS/AKO. Can someone please tell me which courses I should finish that will count towards promotion points?

Posts: 3 | Registered: 30 November 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I am not sure that there is any online courses available. I was also looking for online courses to save my time but I could not find anything about this.

Posts: 1 | Location: 1828 Pineta Cove Dr Middleburg, FL 32068-3471 | Registered: 27 December 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Thank you, I was just trying to start doing courses early so they would count towards promotion points. I learnt that we can only do that after BCT AIT.

Picture of Illernoise
posted Hide Post
skillport.army.mil

Also look up SSD1 and complete that because you will need it before you go to WLC.

SSD1 - Structured Self Development

Posts: 660 | Location: Ft. Drum | Registered: 16 June 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Thank you so much, definitely will remember to do that once I finish AIT.

cheers.

posted Hide Post
Thank you very much. hope for you will cheeer.

Posts: 1 | Location: USA | Registered: 25 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post