New
Find
Notify
Tools

Question!
 Login/Join

Picture of Jive78
posted
Anyone in Korea? If so need some info on Korea!

Posts: 29 | Location: Home | Registered: 18 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
what type of info do you need?

Posts: 941 | Location: Joint Base Lewis-McChord, WA | Registered: 09 February 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
It's full of Koreans...how's that for starters? :shock:

Posts: 936 | Location: web surfing hell | Registered: 31 March 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
so is the CIF at Ft Hood .... but that's besides the point................

Posts: 941 | Location: Joint Base Lewis-McChord, WA | Registered: 09 February 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Korea stinks when you first get here but you get use to it after a while!!!

KIMCHI KIMCHI KIMCHI!!!!!!

Posts: 290 | Location: MOPP 4 | Registered: 20 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Korea is a really easy place to make E-4.. Especially if you come here as an E-5....

Posts: 42 | Registered: 29 September 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Korea is a really easy place to make E-4.. Especially if you come here as an E-5....

HAHAHAHA thats some funny shit

Posts: 34 | Location: Ft.Wainwright AK | Registered: 13 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Jive78
posted Hide Post
what would u recommend that I try when I get there? Where to go and where not to go?

Posts: 29 | Location: Home | Registered: 18 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
where to go/ not to go? obviously you will want to stay away from the off limits areas.....ie, certain clubs and all massage parlors.

as far as what do try...try everything you can. try to learn from our hosts. try to learn a bit of the language. try all the foods here, reguardless of what you have heard from a friend of a friend. come here and embrace the korean culture. make the best of your time in korea. get out and see things rather than sit in the barracks and piss and moan.

Posts: 37 | Location: the hump,south korea | Registered: 08 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Jive78
posted Hide Post
thanks! What do u know about 501th?

posted Hide Post
I think there are 2 501st. one is a MI brigade (i'm in it and it sucks!) and the other is a corps support group. I dont know much about 501st CSG. just check out the USFK and 8TH ARMY websights.

http://19tsc.korea.army.mil/501st_CSG/main.htm
https://www-501mibde.korea.army.mil/501mibde.htm
http://8tharmy.korea.army.mil/

Posts: 290 | Location: MOPP 4 | Registered: 20 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post