ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Branch Specific Posts  Hop To Forums  Chemical and Quartermaster    Old Supply Documents and Files
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Old Supply Documents and Files
 Login/Join

posted
I recently PCS'd to fort leonard wood and have my first official supply room that I am running. I am the first actual 92Y in a long time to be in my unit's supply room. I have attempted to go through the drawers of the filing system and have come across some rather old documents. I would like to clean it out and organize it but do not know what the guidelines are for certain documentation, examples 3161's(lateral transfers, turn-ins,etc.), property books, 1348's, 2765's, etc. There is alot of old stuff in the filing system that I would love to get rid of so the filing can look more organized. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Posts: 8 | Registered: 07 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Sgt Hicks Brian W
posted Hide Post
dbright1,

I'm a 92A but had to do some 92Y stuff before, try looking in DA PAM 17-2-1.

Posts: 3 | Location: Ft Riley, KS | Registered: 26 January 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
ARIMS is your friend .. it will tell you the dispostion of any documents you are questioning.

Military Signature
Create your Profile at MyArmedForces.com

There is no task that is impossible, as long as you don't care who gets the credit.

Posts: 941 | Location: Joint Base Lewis-McChord, WA | Registered: 09 February 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post