ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Branch Specific Posts  Hop To Forums  Chemical and Quartermaster    92A - choosing a duty station
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

92A - choosing a duty station
 Login/Join

posted
Hi All,

I want to get information in choosing my permanent duty station. I understand that toward the end of AIT, they will ask me to write down 2 states and 1 oversea on the dream sheet. But also, it depends on the needs of government, so now, I wonder which places I should write down on my dream sheets (2 states and 1 oversea). If you were me, what would be your choice of locations? Thanks for your suggestions.

Posts: 20 | Registered: 31 August 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
a lot of my buddies from AIT chose Germany and now love it. one of them got Hawaii...of course they loved it. a lot of them were sent to korea, most of them were on the southern most parts of korea and have no problem with it accept the weather.

Posts: 30 | Location: DMNA Latham, NY | Registered: 04 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
You might get lucky and score Alaska like I did. (sarcasim)

Posts: 34 | Location: Ft.Wainwright AK | Registered: 13 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Korea is cool!

Posts: 290 | Location: MOPP 4 | Registered: 20 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Quartermaster922
posted Hide Post
Bragg

Were did you get stationed?

"Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum"

Posts: 300 | Location: Where all discharged soldiers go | Registered: 24 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I was fortunate to get Hawaii coming out of AIT. It has been 6 yrs and 2 deployments later and I'm ready for change. Beautiful place and awsome weather. I'm reenlisting this week for 6yrs at FT. Meade in Maryland. I'm excited. Only 3 hours away from my family in VA.

Posts: 2 | Registered: 09 January 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post