Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

92Y Supply PBUS System
 Login/Join

posted
Just getting Fielded and would like to know a little about this system.
Pros and Cons?

I've only used the ULLS-S4 and finally have that down to a science.

Any Takers?? :?:

Posts: 18 | Location: Korea Area II | Registered: 02 May 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I've only used Ulls, I work in a place where we use excell database to track our property and HR's. When I get back to a regular unit I am going to be lost.

Posts: 17 | Location: Washington, DC | Registered: 07 April 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Excell Database is not a bad Idea.
At least with Excell you can transfer it to any PC when deploying.
I wouldn't mind having Excell when deploying with a little Laptop instead of that damn Ulls Desktop and dotmatrix printer.

I bet you can't drop AOA's with your database? that might be the only downfall. Guess you would have to use WebLog if you have internet access.

Posts: 18 | Location: Korea Area II | Registered: 02 May 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
It's noy exactly excell, It's some system our computer guys made. Its ran through our intranet. Everything is updated throughout the system if you change something, so you do not need to go get an update from pbo. It's like a internet page, certain people our given certain prilveleges to change and input certain info.

Posts: 17 | Location: Washington, DC | Registered: 07 April 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Greywolff
posted Hide Post
all i can say is make sure they migrate your data right or you will be reding S*** for a few months other than that once they finish the upgrades to their servers and the software it will be a great system

Posts: 292 | Location: Texas | Registered: 06 October 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post