ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Reenlistment Forum  Hop To Forums  Reclassing    35F AIT as an NCO
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

35F AIT as an NCO
 Login/Join

posted
I'm a SGT(P) reclassing to 35F with a school date this July. What can I expect from the AIT course going in as an NCO? (ie will I be staying in the barracks with IET soldiers or separate, realistic view of training, BAS, Family SEP PAY, Off post/POV privelages, ect). Anyone who has a link or contact for the packing list would also be greatly appreciated. Also if I get picked up for SSG while I'm in training does the S-1 there cut my promotion orders or would I need to contact my gaining unit? If the points stay the same and I don't pin prior to graduating, I would pin the next cutoff after 35F is on my ERB. What are the chances that would change my duty assignment going from a 20 to a 30 level in the system? I apologize for all the questions, just trying to get a good idea of what to expect so that I'm not hit by any surprises down the road. Obviously there are no guarantees in the Army, but at least a general picture would be better than walking in blind. Thanks in advance

~SGT F

Posts: 7 | Location: Fort Hood, TX | Registered: 05 October 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post