Hi all, I am a 31B, stationed at Fort Carson since Nov2010, SPC, TIS 5 years. In Mar2012 I re-enlisted for the reclass option. I wanted to reclass to 91F. I got my Ordnance school (Fort Lee) reservation with a report date in Oct2012. During that time I came down on orders for Hawaii after school, received my 5118 and attended a levy brief. In late Aug2012 I had a significant personal situation come up regarding a family member. I spoke to my BN Retention NCO (who handled my re-up) and was able to defer my schooling and when the personal situation was resolved I got a new school reservation with report date 11Apr2014 (yea, next Friday). I never came down on a pending assignment again so started asking questions regularly. For the last month at least I've been asking questions daily. I learned today that when the first reservation was deferred, what basically happened is I got a new reservation with the school, but whatever else had to happen for big Army to be tracking that I was on re-assignment never happened. S1 can do nothing about it, and said it's gonna be up to the Schools NCO to figure out me getting to school. Well the Schools NCO is basically saying everything is on pause right now, he doesn't know if I'm going to be able to go and make the 11Apr report date. If that does not happen, he does not know if schooling will get pushed to the right again, or if I'll be stuck in my current MOS and SOL. I was told I should have let the BN Retention NCO know about my deferment so everything would have happened the way it should have. I was like, "Who do you think I went to for my deferment?!" I have a hunch he dropped the ball and doesn't care about anything after getting credit for getting a re-up, but I also know that I don't understand the first half of what all happens and who all is involved in this whole re-up/reclass/reassignment situation, so I guess it's perfectly possible the ball was dropped somewhere else along the line. If it plays out where I don't make the 11Apr report date, and then it doesn't look like I'll be reclassing at all, I think I will go to JAG with my Re-enlistment contract and see what they say. But I'm wondering if I should be doing that or something along those lines now. Anyways, the whole situation is extremely frustrating, not to mention I've been having to decline E-5 boards for 2 years now because the school slot is for E-4 non-P.