ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Reenlistment Forum  Hop To Forums  Reclassing    I MIGHT BE LOSING MY RECLASS I NEED HELP!!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I MIGHT BE LOSING MY RECLASS I NEED HELP!!
 Login/Join

posted
i reenlisted back in october for option 3 reclass from 91F to 68w. I was told when i reenlisted that if i got promotable that i would automatically drop off of ATTRS and would lose my school date for AIT. Well i found out on monday that i'm on the list that came down for automatic promotion(command integrated). The problem is that if they circle yes then i am promotable and lose my school date. But if they circle no then according to the regulation I have to be barred and flagged and i lose my school date anyway. There has got to be a work around for this i just don't know what it is and neither does my leadership. ANYONE THAT CAN HELP PLEASE DO. I am really stressing out about this, my carrear as a medic may be over before it can even begin.

Posts: 3 | Location: ft campbell | Registered: 04 June 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of TheWiseChief
posted Hide Post
When is your start of your school date and why can't your command just circle no?

What did your retention NCO advise?

Posts: 1902 | Registered: 04 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
i was told that if they circle no then according to the regulation they HAVE to bar and flag me.

Posts: 3 | Location: ft campbell | Registered: 04 June 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
also my school date is 24 oct 2014

Picture of TheWiseChief
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by spcthompson:
i was told that if they circle no then according to the regulation they HAVE to bar and flag me.

Sorry, I re-read that part again. And your retention NCO? I would start moving up the chain. Your 1SG should be able to discuss this with the CSM and find out what they could do.

But I have seen people who have re-enlisted not get what they signed up for and that is stated in your re-enlistment documents.

Posts: 1902 | Registered: 04 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post