ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Reenlistment Forum  Hop To Forums  Reclassing    Reclass from 91B to 88K but theres a problem with my airborne status
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Reclass from 91B to 88K but theres a problem with my airborne status
 Login/Join

posted
Currently I am an Airborne 91B. 91B (non-airborne) are over strength but ABRN are not. I talked to my recruiter and they said that in order to reclass into the MOS of my choice I would need to drop my airborne status.

I am considering doing this because my knees are pretty shot right now.

What would end up happening if i dropped it within the next couple months? I earned my wings OCT 2012. Will it get taken off of my ERB or would it stay for points since ive completed the school?

Once it is off would I be able to re-enlist to a balanced MOS?

Thanks in advance.

Posts: 3 | Registered: 29 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Literally, a simple google search will find you the reg and answer all your questions.

Posts: 259 | Registered: 23 December 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Curious. Why did you choose 88K?

Posts: 32 | Location: Honolulu, HI | Registered: 14 April 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Hellz
posted Hide Post
30 posts on this forum, but failed to realize that the post is nearly a year old.....

Posts: 185 | Registered: 13 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post