ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Reenlistment Forum  Hop To Forums  Reclassing    13M Prior Service Reclass
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

13M Prior Service Reclass
 Login/Join

Picture of SkyNinja13
posted
Hey gang,
A month ago I re enlisted to reclass from my current job to 13M-MLRS Crewmember. I'm a SGT and report on 12 June of this year. I just had a question if anyone can answer for me; what is it like for prior service in this AIT? Are we separated from the IETs? Anything else that you feel is helpful, feel free to share. Thanks much.

"Semper Gumby" - Always flexible

Posts: 24 | Location: Fort Bragg, NC | Registered: 10 March 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I was a 13P and reclassed a few years ago, so I cannot speak about your specific school. I can tell you being prior service I lived seperate from the IET soldiers, but we did have them mixed in with my AIT class. You will also see them all over the place on Fort Sill. Good luck in your new MOS. I wished I was a 13M instead of a 13P. It is a fun MOS to hold.

Pride is both mans glory and destruction

Posts: 12 | Registered: 17 May 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of SkyNinja13
posted Hide Post
Thanks for responding back, brother. I appreciate the feedback. If you want to go 13M, you can. It's a star MOS for SGT(p) and below right now. I'm pretty excited to reclass. The MOS I currently hold is the exact opposite of 13M (I'm currently a 68J) and I'm just excited to finally get to do something that I think I'll enjoy. Thanks again.

"Semper Gumby" - Always flexible

Posts: 24 | Location: Fort Bragg, NC | Registered: 10 March 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post