ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Reenlistment Forum  Hop To Forums  Reclassing    Reservation System
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Reservation System
 Login/Join

Picture of Wildmojo
posted
Does anyone know if the system is still down? Was it down? The Retention NCO here said that when he was trying to make class reservations for people that it wasn't populating into the system right. I am waiting to see if I can reclass and am on standby until the issue is fixed. I am hoping to hear something soon.

Posts: 27 | Registered: 26 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of TheWiseChief
posted Hide Post
https://www.atrrs.army.mil/

Maintenance in Progress

ATRRS is currently unavailable due to scheduled maintenance. We apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you.

We currently expect service to return at 0001 EST.

Posts: 1902 | Registered: 04 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Wildmojo
posted Hide Post
So, I submitted my reclass packet back in October. The system was down for weeks here. The packet finally made it to G1 about 2 weeks ago. I am trying to get ahold of my retention counselor to see if he's heard anything. How long does this process normally take to hear back? I really need this to go through and am getting antsy. Any thoughts?

Posts: 27 | Registered: 26 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post