ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Reenlistment Forum  Hop To Forums  Reclassing    68N Cardiovascular Technologist
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

68N Cardiovascular Technologist
 Login/Join

posted
I am being reclassed to 68N as am transitioning from active to the reserve, has anyone gone through the training recently? My understanding is over a year of training. The main thing I want to know is what is this training worth in the civilian side?
Thank you

Posts: 3 | Registered: 08 March 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post

Posts: 194 | Location: JBLM, WA | Registered: 22 June 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Sergeant Medic
posted Hide Post
Google it. It may require a license or certification as an MOS requirement, like 68W or 68C, and that's what it's worth on the civilian side. Do some research on this if you plan to work in the medical field as a civilian. If this isn't what you want to do, why waste a year going to school for it.

Posts: 131 | Location: Los Angeles, CA | Registered: 25 July 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post