ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Reenlistment Forum  Hop To Forums  Reclassing    Schools packet data verification sheet.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Schools packet data verification sheet.
 Login/Join

posted
Hello. I am reclassing to 35P. I am currently in the middle of out processing for DLI and I need a data verification sheet. Unfortunately my unit either does not have any or does not know what they are. What is the data verification sheet required for a properly constructed schools packet for DLI. I was told to have

-ATRRS Reservation
-*Data Verification Sheet
-Height and Weight Statement
-Pre-Execution Checklist
-PT Card
-DA 5500
-ERB

I have everything but the data verification sheet. If anyone could point me in the right direction on where do get one I would greatly appreciate it.

Posts: 2 | Location: FSGA | Registered: 06 July 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
For Data Verification Sheet are you speaking of the

THE ARMY SCHOOL SYSTEM (TASS)                                                                                                          UNIT PRE-EXECUTION CHECKLIST

I am not 100% If this is what you are looking for but you can google this and print it off.

Posts: 494 | Registered: 24 December 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Nope already have one of those. I need the date verification sheet.

Posts: 2 | Location: FSGA | Registered: 06 July 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Have you contacted any 35Ps at DLI about this data sheet to see if anyone else has it?

Are you the only 35P just recently completing the DLI?

What about Instructors, or Military Personnel there that could assist you?

Do you know if this is a DA or DD form?

Posts: 494 | Registered: 24 December 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post