ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Branch Specific Posts  Hop To Forums  Engineer    Information on Army Engineers.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Information on Army Engineers.
 Login/Join

posted
If you want any information about being a specific Engineer go to http://www.wood.army.mil home of the Army's Engineer school.[color=red:757ff8e8c7][/color:757ff8e8c7]

Posts: 3 | Location: FT. Lewis | Registered: 22 December 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of grlrplmstr
posted Hide Post
You do realize that when they start asking people about what FLW's like, they'll turn tail and run.
If you can make it through the training here AND also do a PCS move here, you're HARDCORE!!!! Forget about being combat anything. If you can just make it here, I don't think any other post or duty station will phaze you. I guess that means I can take on anything now. :wink:

Just my two cents to start some $#!+ :twisted: :twisted:
Engineers clear and build the way!!!!!
Air Assault!!!
Essayons!

Who will train the privates? Not everyone can be a drill sergeant.

Posts: 224 | Location: Platoon Mama in the Last Frontier!! | Registered: 08 August 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post