ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Branch Specific Posts  Hop To Forums  Engineer    Fort Leonard Wood
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fort Leonard Wood
 Login/Join

posted
Anyone have any information about this place?

Thank you,
Jamie

Posts: 2 | Registered: 31 January 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
It's in MO surrounded by liquor establishments and tatoo parlors.... :shock:

Posts: 936 | Location: web surfing hell | Registered: 31 March 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post

Posts: 3 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: 02 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
[quote:4a4474abd7="NASCAR#17"]It's in MO surrounded by liquor establishments and tatoo parlors.... :shock:[/quote:4a4474abd7]

Oh, I'm sure there's some strip clubs and a thrift shop.... :lol:

Posts: 522 | Location: FT Campbell | Registered: 18 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
[quote:338fa3a8bd="CAT"][quote:338fa3a8bd="NASCAR#17"]It's in MO surrounded by liquor establishments and tatoo parlors.... :shock:[/quote:338fa3a8bd]

Oh, I'm sure there's some strip clubs and a thrift shop.... :lol:[/quote:338fa3a8bd]

Some? :shock:

Posts: 936 | Location: web surfing hell | Registered: 31 March 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Quartermaster922
posted Hide Post
:shock: no not strip clubs, bars and tattoo parlors at an army base. That is just not possible. :lol:

You forgot the used car dealerships and pawn shops.

Posts: 300 | Location: Where all discharged soldiers go | Registered: 24 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Starting to look like outside of Ft. Campbell.... :?

posted Hide Post
I guess it looks about the same on any installation....lol

Posts: 522 | Location: FT Campbell | Registered: 18 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of grlrplmstr
posted Hide Post
Don't forget the woods.
Oh, by the way, the main drag is getting redone. You can actually make a left turn in more than 2 places. There's a new and bigger high school in Waynesville. The prospect for buying a house is good, but the county needs to put the same effort in the side streets as well as the main road (I've never been to Iraq, but I'm quite sure I'll feel at home driving and trying to dodge IEDs and other junk in the roads. I've had enough practice dodging the craters just leaving my house).
Oh, they have a new gate coming from Waynesville and replaced the main gate. At 0730 in the morning, it only takes 10 minutes or less to get on post instead of the 20 minutes to an hour.

Posts: 224 | Location: Platoon Mama in the Last Frontier!! | Registered: 08 August 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post