ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Branch Specific Posts  Hop To Forums  Engineer    21P School questions
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

21P School questions
 Login/Join

Picture of FrierFly
posted
If all goes well, I will be attending the 21P AIT in April... August if there are hiccups.
Some info I would like:
FT Belvoir housing for a married soldier, spouce is EFMP due to bad car crash that trashed her ankles, can't walk up stairs without major pain. Looks like most housing is built in the 2 story "Brownstone" style. Any chance of getting into a single-story on-post?
What is the school really like?
Noticed that if I decide to go Warrant later on, that there are 2 paths.... one for land-based, the other for marine power supply. Any real info on that?
Hawaii is listed as a possible duty station... what are the chances of actually getting it? Like I said, my wife is EFMP and the climate would help her a lot. I care not if I am off supporting the 25th ID all the time, or do typhoon relief in the Pacific. I joined the Army because GI = Guaranteed Income and I am here to support my family.

Posts: 29 | Registered: 19 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Do you still have Questions? I am a 21P and will try to help you as much as I can

Posts: 1 | Registered: 05 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I realize that this post is more than a year old now but I was a 21P and now I am a 210A (Engineer Warrant Officer). Please PM me if you would like information.

Posts: 101 | Location: Schofield Barracks, HI | Registered: 01 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post