ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

   

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum
 
ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Branch Specific Posts  Hop To Forums  Engineer    A FEW questions on engineer jobs
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Reply
  
A FEW questions on engineer jobs
 Login/Join
 

Picture of SFsoldier23
posted
ok these are my questions, i have a few so please bear with me...
1.) With the MOS 21T(techinal engineer) the in/out is a N, but since this is my first reenlistment is there any way i could negotiate getting into that MOS?

2.)21C is a bridge crewmember, do they operate any machinary like graders, rollers, bulldozers?

3.) 21E/21J both operate machinary but what is the real difference?

The reasons for all these questions is this, I am about 60% sure i want to stay in the full 20, but the other 40% wants to get out, my dad is a construction manager for a very large company so i could go work for him, but I want the best training i can get in the army before i go work for him. I have read that 21T(techinal engineer) do alot of drafting, which is VERY good money outside, but my dad works in a company that does alot of grading and surveying, what would be the best MOS for that, but also which MOS has the best promotion rates?
 
Posts: 72 | Location: Stuttgart Germany | Registered: 15 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post


Career Counselor
Picture of ArmyReenlistment
posted Hide Post
What happened to Special Forces / 11B and the rest?


It's YOUR career! Take control of it before someone else does.
http://www.ArmyReenlistment.com
http://www.facebook.com/ArmyReenlistment
 
Posts: 6763 | Location: Joint Base Myer-Henderson Hall | Registered: 31 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of SFsoldier23
posted Hide Post
11B and all the rest was a dead end when i got out, so is there anyone that can answer my questions?
 
Posts: 72 | Location: Stuttgart Germany | Registered: 15 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
  Powered by Social Strata  
 

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Branch Specific Posts  Hop To Forums  Engineer    A FEW questions on engineer jobs

 
   
 
    
 
 
  
Google Site maps Generator Tool