ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Branch Specific Posts  Hop To Forums  Engineer    WHERE IS EVERYBODY?!?!?IRAQ???
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WHERE IS EVERYBODY?!?!?IRAQ???
 Login/Join

Picture of grlrplmstr
posted
[color=red:cb4670e18e][/color:cb4670e18e]Hey, where is everybody? Is there anyone out there? I hear you breathing!!!!!!!! Yes, the woman is back, badder, and crazier. (What do you expect? I became a drill sergeant!) And guess what? I took OSUT. Not basic, not AIT. The mind numbing tour of basic training and AIT combined. Calling all the engineers! Get online, tell a friend and let's start this party, right?

Once again, giving my two cents to start some $#!+ :twisted: :twisted:
Engineers clear and build the way!!!!!
Air Assault!!!
Essayons!
-Who will train the privates? Not everyone can be a drill sergeant.

Posts: 224 | Location: Platoon Mama in the Last Frontier!! | Registered: 08 August 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
not everyone's in iraq...but i'm pretty sure everyone's going back...or at least i know i am, seeing as how i'm in the 101st.

Posts: 8 | Location: Ft. Campbell, KY | Registered: 20 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
getting ready to go back to iraq,been on the marne express for almost 3 years

Posts: 1 | Location: ft.stewart,ga | Registered: 27 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of grlrplmstr
posted Hide Post
Come on. I just know they have internet over there and some of you're back. I hear you breathing. Gotta go. Privates have to toe the line so I can get my count.

Just my two cents to start some $#!+
Engineers clear and build the way!!!!!
Air Assault!!!
Essayons!

-Who will train the privates? Not everyone can be a drill sergeant

Posts: 224 | Location: Platoon Mama in the Last Frontier!! | Registered: 08 August 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Not everyone is gone Drill, some of us have to man the home fires. although i didn't realize what a pain in the rump rear d is. first time for everything though. you need someone to chat at? i'm around. be kinda nice to check the weather out in FLW once in a while anyways. see how my team leader is enjoying the Sapper leader course.
All the Way
Airborne.

Posts: 18 | Location: Fort Bragg | Registered: 07 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of grlrplmstr
posted Hide Post
Right now, it's getting cooler and cooler. Sapper school's gonna suck. Me, I'm on CQ/staff duty and we're in white phase (BRM)