ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Branch Specific Posts  Hop To Forums  Engineer    Thinking about reclassing to 21D
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Thinking about reclassing to 21D
 Login/Join

posted
I'm a 15P right now... Its pretty much going to be impossible to promote to SGT. Points are always around 700. The only way to get promoted is by doing civilian ed... My NCO was talking to me today about being an Army diver. Has anyone been through phase I and phase II?? I know that points are always at 350 for SGT in primary and secondary, and for SSG are at 450 for pz and sz. Does anyone have any details for me about the course?

I already know the class is one of the hardest in the Army. So can anyone give me more detailed info on what to expect?

All the Way, Airborne!!!

Posts: 1 | Location: Ft. Bragg | Registered: 26 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
well if you already havent reclassed i can tell you that when i was in phase 1 we had 7 drop on day one. 3 on day two and only one person passed out of about 15 . thats just phase 1. The e7 who lead the class had a pt score of 360 . expect swallowing lots of water and shiting your pants at the smell of clorine water . haha. i feel like i have ptsd from the pool ! seriously though, lots of pt. Running and swimming. If you cant swim like a fish then make sure you catch some pool time with mr phelps to polish your physique

Posts: 2 | Registered: 19 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I can second that, i signed up for 21d its no joke, and this is coming from a guy who passed SFAS and was in the Special Forces qual course. I had a messed up knee at the time, and there was no way i could keep up with the training. I hear its a awesome job with great promotions. Good luck.

Posts: 66 | Location: ft. bragg | Registered: 04 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post