ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Branch Specific Posts  Hop To Forums  Engineer    How to become a instructor?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How to become a instructor?
 Login/Join

posted
Can anyone tell me how to become a instructor. My window has come open to reenlist and looking at my options. Thanks for the help.

Posts: 5 | Location: England, UK | Registered: 14 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Your branch manager! I'd contact them and get the legistics for your MOSs requirement on being a instructor. Example: For my current MOS you must be a SGT and be stationed at least one year in a duty statione with the MOS

oh yeah, don't forget to inform your retention officer of what you want.

Posts: 522 | Location: FT Campbell | Registered: 18 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
CAT thanks for the info. Coming up on renlistment just checking the options.

Posts: 5 | Location: England, UK | Registered: 14 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of grlrplmstr
posted Hide Post
When you say an instructor, what's your MOS? Are you on the construction or the combat side of the house? All you have to do is say you'll reenlist to come to Ft. Leonard Wood. You'll be in 577th En Bn. If you're in the combat side, you'll go to HHC (Sapper School - you ARE qualified, right?) or Charlie Company (bridge/boat and combat engineer). If you're heavy junk, you'll go to Bravo. I was instructing at the loader phase for two years, so I SHOULD have a clue as to where you might go. Drop me a line. I'm a drill with a 21B/C OSUT company, and I still know one or two instructors out at almost all the sites (not to mention I was in the same battalion as they). Don't have high hopes. We ARE still Lost in the Woods. Hit me up, I can give you a few tips and clues. We're in the AIT protion and I'll have about a 2-3 week cycle break after graduation (4 Feb).

Just my two cents to start some $#!+ :twisted: :twisted:
Engineers clear and build the way!!!!!
Air Assault!!!
Essayons!

-Who is going to train the privates? Not everyone can be a drill sergeant.

What? Y'all thought I had a resolution to change my endings? :twisted:

Posts: 224 | Location: Platoon Mama in the Last Frontier!! | Registered: 08 August 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post