ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Branch Specific Posts  Hop To Forums  Engineer    NCO of the year.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NCO of the year.
 Login/Join

posted
I just won NCO of the year/Best warrior. My command has not so much of offered me a single day off as an incentive. I am not trying to be greedy, but i need an out side perspective, am i being taken care of here or getting screwed?

Posts: 4 | Registered: 22 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ricky_kov:
I just won NCO of the year/Best warrior. My command has not so much of offered me a single day off as an incentive. I am not trying to be greedy, but i need an out side perspective, am i being taken care of here or getting screwed?

You should recive some awards as an incentive. However if you were my NCO I would proably give you a day off. Talk to your supervisor, otherwise just know its going to be annotated on your NCOER and you should recieve an award.

Posts: 480 | Registered: 21 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of AutobahnSHO
posted Hide Post
Most places Might give at least an AAM for each level (ie Bn, Bde, etc..) and a 4-day weekend. Plus it can go on your NCOER..

Be Proud of what you do- and do it Well! ~me

Posts: 5284 | Location: Ft Gordon (Again!!!) :-| | Registered: 22 October 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
It is definately an excellent bullet on your NCOER, as well as your leaderships NCOER for mentoring you, I wouldn't be shy. Request a 4 dya pass and under the reason, put that you are requesting it because you won the board.

Posts: 117 | Location: Ft Hood | Registered: 25 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post