ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Reenlistment Forum  Hop To Forums  Schools    92R to 15U Help!!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

92R to 15U Help!!
 Login/Join

Picture of riggerrapp
posted
I start clearing Fort Bragg in 2 weeks... My question is i just broke my foot 3 weeks ago and i should have the cast off before i go to AIT on Oct 21st. Can i go to this school on a temp profile so my foot can recover or do i tough it out at school??

Posts: 8 | Location: United States | Registered: 27 May 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Your best bet would be to call Ft Eustis 1/222 AVN. Make sure you have everything documented. I really don't see that they'd have a huge problem with a couple of weeks of profile recovery as long as you don't try to milk it. Don't take that as gospel though. Call the school.

Posts: 364 | Registered: 20 January 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of ReUp63
posted Hide Post
How did you get the school? Inform your Career Counselor. If you reenlisted for it, He/she can VAL/RENO request a later school date.

Career Counselor (Retired)

Posts: 473 | Registered: 03 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
FWIW there were plenty of broken Soldiers when I went through 15U school, just go on profile if you must, and just be on top of your game while you are there. It a good school, You will most likely enjoy it........especially if you are single.

Posts: 2621 | Registered: 08 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of ReUp63
posted Hide Post
There's a difference between being "broke" in school and going to school "broke". If you have a temporary profile you cannot go to school. That is now being tracked through the Medical Readiness Code (MRC). I'd bet if you check the right side of your ERB you'll see a 3B MRC. Go see your Career Counselor.

Career Counselor (Retired)

Posts: 473 | Registered: 03 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of riggerrapp
posted Hide Post
The O-4 didn't put a 3 in my status. She knew that it would change my orders. I got the school through a reenlistment. The doc said today that i should be good by the time i go. I still have over a month until i go.

Posts: 8 | Location: United States | Registered: 27 May 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
So did you go to the school?

Posts: 2621 | Registered: 08 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post