posted
na

This message has been edited. Last edited by: =,

Posts: 9 | Registered: 11 March 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Illernoise
posted Hide Post
10 level is E4 and below
20 level is E5

Posts: 660 | Location: Ft. Drum | Registered: 16 June 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of KC2005
posted Hide Post
SO IF IT SAYS YOUR SKILL LEVEL IS 3 ON YOUR ERB AND YOUR AN E5, IS THAT AN ERROR, OR IT DEPENDS ON WHAT YOU DO AS FAR AS SKILLS. BECAUSE I AM AN E5 CONDUCTING AN E6 JOB.

Posts: 6 | Registered: 16 March 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of 11BIN3ID
posted Hide Post
no, it just means that you are working in an E6 slot.

Posts: 991 | Registered: 12 November 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of CrisTama
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KC2005:
SO IF IT SAYS YOUR SKILL LEVEL IS 3 ON YOUR ERB AND YOUR AN E5, IS THAT AN ERROR, OR IT DEPENDS ON WHAT YOU DO AS FAR AS SKILLS. BECAUSE I AM AN E5 CONDUCTING AN E6 JOB.

OMG!!! Are you realy asking this question, as an NCO?!?! Maybe as a new soldier, you might get away with this, but as an NCO...waw...i feel sorry for the soldiers you are in charge of (if you have any).

Oh BTW, 11B gave you the right answer.

Posts: 665 | Location: All over the world | Registered: 03 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of AutobahnSHO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Anonimouse:
no helpful answer yet. what is the diff between level 10 and 20. and how is AIT for 35M.

Level 10 is E-1 through E-4.
Level 20 is E-5 (SGT).

AIT will be a Level 10 course. Don't know anything about the field you're asking about.

As far as going to AIT as a MOS-T Soldier (instead of MOS-I, or "initial entry") you need to be ready to be bored and treated like you're back at AIT again. Many of the freedoms you have now will not be there, don't bitch and whine about the formations and lame classes and cleanup and all the other crap you forgot about doing. Cuz you'll be in it again.. Wink

-Stay out of trouble. (seriously.)
-do your studying. Even though it's a 10level course, you need to expect to be doing 20level or higher when you get to the next duty station. Ask questions in class, try to learn as much as you can!
-enjoy the time. You don't have Soldiers you have to babysit, let the instructors and NCOs there handle it. You still need to be an example (to the PVTs and other MOS-T) and HELP those NCOs, but your role will be limited.

(former Ft Gordon AIT instructor)

Be Proud of what you do- and do it Well! ~me

Posts: 5284 | Location: Ft Gordon (Again!!!) :-| | Registered: 22 October 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of 35 Series
posted Hide Post
The -1O course is a joke. I see so many worthless 35Ms come out of that place. It's almost like you can't fail. Which sucks because then I have to do all the paperwork to chapter them for MOS inefficiency if they get to my platoon.

"an Army Linguist" - Resources and more about being an Army linguist

Posts: 2327 | Location: CONUS | Registered: 30 October 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post