ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Reenlistment Forum  Hop To Forums  Schools    E-Milpo Code for MPI School
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

E-Milpo Code for MPI School
 Login/Join

posted
I am looking for an e-milpo code to add Military Police Investigations (MPI) school to my ERB. It is a ASI producing school.

Any help would be appreciated.

Posts: 3 | Registered: 26 April 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Career Counselor
Picture of ArmyReenlistment
posted Hide Post
I couldn't find that code in my education code spreadsheet ... Confused ... but I'm sure it exists.

Could there be a more accurate name?

It's YOUR career! Take control of it before someone else does.
http://www.ArmyReenlistment.com
http://www.facebook.com/ArmyReenlistment

Posts: 6763 | Location: Joint Base Myer-Henderson Hall | Registered: 31 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of CCMSG
posted Hide Post
try V5

Posts: 140 | Location: Fort Sill (FORSCOM) | Registered: 08 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I am not sure about alternate names.

The offical name on the diploma is Military Police Investigations Course. It was a 9 week course.

Any idea on who to contact at HRC to request a code?

posted Hide Post
The code "V5" will add the ASI onto your ERB. I am looking for a code to add the school under education. Another source has told me if it doesn't exist to use code EHH "Military Police Other". They also said that if a code does not exist that you have to request one be made through the e-milpo help desk, and that you will need the ATTRS info for the class. Does anyone have a phone number or e-mail access to the e-milpo help desk?? I am more than willing to do the work, jus tneed a little help.

Career Counselor
Picture of ArmyReenlistment
posted Hide Post
HRC POC FOR EMILPO PROBLEMS IS THE EMILPO HELP DESK, COMMERCIAL 1-866-433-9196.

It's YOUR career! Take control of it before someone else does.
http://www.ArmyReenlistment.com
http://www.facebook.com/ArmyReenlistment

Posts: 6763 | Location: Joint Base Myer-Henderson Hall | Registered: 31 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I actually have a Excel file of all hte military school codes for EMILPO that i can provide to anyone if you get at me on email. Uncertain of how old it is since it shows PLDC instead of WLC on there but i'm sure most are still fairly current.(marco.minte@us.army.mil)

Posts: 1 | Registered: 04 August 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of 502 PO
posted Hide Post
I have a question on my erb I have 561 promotions points. I also took my DLPT it was updated on my erb and also updated on EDAS. But its not reflecting on my promotion work sheet. the points for 42A went down. the DLPT is worth (10 points) and yes it does count I already talk to the HRC Defense Language and also spoke to ED Center. My question is can I get promoted
for this month?

Posts: 3 | Location: Fort Hood | Registered: 25 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of JC351LPP4
posted Hide Post
EUS

Posts: 344 | Location: Fort Belvoir, VA | Registered: 01 November 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of CrisTama
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 502 PO:
I have a question on my erb I have 561 promotions points. I also took my DLPT it was updated on my erb and also updated on EDAS. But its not reflecting on my promotion work sheet. the points for 42A went down. the DLPT is worth (10 points) and yes it does count I already talk to the HRC Defense Language and also spoke to ED Center. My question is can I get promoted
for this month?

If your DLPT is already on your ERB then is also on your PPW...check the civilian ed section, that is where it shows.

Posts: 665 | Location: All over the world | Registered: 03 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post