ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Reenlistment Forum  Hop To Forums  Schools    ALC and PCS
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

ALC and PCS
 Login/Join

Picture of bulldogs27
posted
Sooooo. I have a report date to my new duty station on 10/10/2011. I received a ATRRS e-mail today that says I have to report to ALC on 10/11/2011 at Fort Huachuca. I will be PCS'ing to Florida. What must I do to get this school either deleted or deferred because of the conflicting dates. It just seems like the people who work at these different departments pushing the schools buttons don't have the ability to see that I can't be in two places at one time. Any advice?

Posts: 8 | Registered: 17 March 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of 11b2AV
posted Hide Post
The same thing recently happened to me.

Call or e-mail your branch manager.

http://www.armyreenlistment.com/branchmanagers.htm

They will be able to get you taken care of.

Posts: 39 | Registered: 08 October 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of bulldogs27
posted Hide Post
My S3 is trying to do a swap for another Soldier first. They said it shouldn't be an issue. I often wonder how DA decides who and when people are going to these schools. Has never made any sense to me. This seems to happen to a lot of people. Maybe if their systems talked to one another this stuff wouldn't happen.

Posts: 8 | Registered: 17 March 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post