ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Reenlistment Forum  Hop To Forums  Schools    Fail EOD, get chaptered...rumor?

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Fail EOD, get chaptered...rumor?
 Login/Join

posted
Posted 18 January 2011 23:57
I was told if you fail out you have take the chance of getting chaptered out of the Army. Is this true? I was told specifically that if you fail out..and your previous MOS won't take u back or doesn't need you..then they just chapter you. Please tell me this is not true.
Does anyone have any idea what happens if you fail out? I was told u can try to reapply...but was also told things have changed and it is very hard to get accepted back in...I really want to do EOD...but I am not sure it's worth tryng at a 70% fail rate if getting chaptered is a possibility.
If my old mos does not need me...are there any other options for reclass to another MOS?

(I also posted this in 'reclassing' section..but I just want to get as much input from as many people as I can)

Picture of iwin
posted Hide Post
See my reply to your post in the Reclassing section.