ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  General Community Discussion  Hop To Forums  Deployment Discussion    Getting on a Volunteer Deployment
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Getting on a Volunteer Deployment
 Login/Join

posted
So a quick piece of information on my situation:
I am getting a conditional release from the national guard to go active duty. However I want to deploy and there is a mission coming up in an active duty unit and I have started the packet for the tour down range. And my conditional release packet from the national guard is a few days away from getting approved. So my question is if I inform my recruiter that I want to try to deploy with this unit that is going to deploy will that be a paperwork nightmare and not worth the trouble? I really would like to know what would happen if I brought it up to so I will know what to expect from the higher ups.

Posts: 1 | Location: United States | Registered: 23 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of TheWiseChief
posted Hide Post
Conditional Release if good for a year. He gets no credit helping you, so if you bail out, you are simply wasting his time.

Posts: 1902 | Registered: 04 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post