Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Deployed In Tampa
 Login/Join

posted
Can you call being in Tampa deployed? Anyone here deployed under OIF or OEF, in Tampa?

Posts: 12 | Location: Fort Bliss the Sergeants Majors Academy | Registered: 31 December 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
No, but I would love to be there! God, I love McDill! (yes, I am a native of the area. 8) )

Posts: 121 | Location: Ft. Livingroom | Registered: 23 August 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
How many Army soldiers are stationed at McDill?

Miranda where in FL are you from? I am from Ft. Myers....

Posts: 9 | Registered: 28 January 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<MIguy001>
posted
Well SIG, you are "deployed". I know several Joes that were deployed to Tampa, most of them stated at CENTCOM HQ however a few of them went forward to the AOR. Hence the reason its a "deployment"

Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
What the hell does AOR stand for? I hear it all the time, but just cant place it. Dont want to look stupid by asking someone in my unit(the've all been, but me).

Posts: 304 | Location: Camp Slayer, Iraq | Registered: 09 December 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
AOR can stand for Area of Responsibility.... I can't think of any other meaning at this time. Will pull my hair out trying to think of another meaning. :lol:

Posts: 234 | Location: Somewhere out there | Registered: 25 September 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Yeah, that place sounds like a real hell hole. I hear bullets/bombs be flying everywhere there, hope I never have to go there. L O L

Posts: 72 | Location: Fort Kouch. | Registered: 31 March 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of TransAm95NCO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ROCKTAVIAN:
Yeah, that place sounds like a real hell hole. I hear bullets/bombs be flying everywhere there, hope I never have to go there. L O L

Congrats on reviving a thread from 2004!!!!!!!!!!

Lead by Example!!!

Posts: 3914 | Location: Somewhere in the US | Registered: 13 September 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of CrisTama
posted Hide Post
Man...newbies...how do they even find this threads? They have to be really borred... LOL

Posts: 665 | Location: All over the world | Registered: 03 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
<deleted, DW>

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Daddy Warcrimes,

Posts: 20 | Location: Washington DC / Classified | Registered: 13 June 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of CrisTama
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SuperCAG/SEAL Sniper Santos:
<deleted, DW>

Seriously, go away! Nobody wants to know of your "trophys". If you were for real, you should know better that anybody that you don't put something like that here...or any where else.

Posts: 665 | Location: All over the world | Registered: 03 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CrisTama:
quote:
Originally posted by SuperCAG/SEAL Sniper Santos:
<deleted, DW>

Seriously, go away! Nobody wants to know of your "trophys". If you were for real, you should know better that anybody that you don't put something like that here...or any where else.

<deleted, DW>

Posts: 20 | Location: Washington DC / Classified | Registered: 13 June 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of CrisTama
posted Hide Post
quote:

<deleted, DW>

<deleted, DW>

What is DADT got to do with this?!?!...your poor child, i feel sorry for you...some people don't know better...grow up!

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CrisTama:
[QUOTE]
<deleted, DW>

<deleted, DW>

What is DADT got to do with this?!?!...your poor child, i feel sorry for you...some people don't know better...grow up![/QU

<deleted, DW>

posted Hide Post
quote:
...your poor child, i feel sorry for you...

<deleted, DW>