ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  General Community Discussion  Hop To Forums  Deployment Discussion    What happens if my units deploys and I do not have enough term to do it.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What happens if my units deploys and I do not have enough term to do it.
 Login/Join

Picture of SeeThrough
posted
What I heard was

my unit might go to ... as deployment.

Since my ETS date is ...

I will have only 6 months to ETS.

but, it will be about 9 months deployment.

1. If they eventually get deployed to ..., do I still need to follow them even if I will be doing ACAPing?

2. Isn't there way to request early separation if they go to ...?

<OPSEC removed>

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Daddy Warcrimes,

Posts: 17 | Location: Fort Hood | Registered: 12 July 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Hellz
posted Hide Post
well being that your stupid enough to post opsec info on the web, your unit really wont be at a loss when your ETS. maybe they can get someone smarter than you.

Posts: 185 | Registered: 13 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of SeeThrough
posted Hide Post
Thank you for pointing out. Maybe they can get someone smarter than me. Smiler

Posts: 17 | Location: Fort Hood | Registered: 12 July 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of TransAm95NCO
posted Hide Post
They can:

a. Ask you to do a DEIP extension where you can extend your ETS date to allow for the deployment and (i think) 90 days after redeployment (you get paid extra for each month you extend.

b. Leave you behind on Rear-D and let you ETS.

c. Adjust your ETS date to either before or right about deployment time so they can get someone else to replace you that will/can deploy.

Lead by Example!!!

Posts: 3914 | Location: Somewhere in the US | Registered: 13 September 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of SeeThrough
posted Hide Post
Thank you!