ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  General Community Discussion  Hop To Forums  Deployment Discussion    Reporting to a Deployed Unit
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Reporting to a Deployed Unit
 Login/Join

Picture of T_Bird9
posted
Hi all,
Brand new 2LT here. I am going to QM BOLC very soon and will be reporting to the 4th Brigade, 10th Mountain Division in mid-November. They just deployed earlier this month. Because of this, I have no idea what to expect when I report for my first duty assignment and any advice would be helpful.
Thanks,

Posts: 1 | Registered: 21 June 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of TheWiseChief
posted Hide Post
LT, the same as you would report to a unit that is not forward deployed. There are personnel filling rear detachment assignments through the brigade. You will report to replacement and they will further cut orders from you there. If you do have pin-point orders based on UIC, look on their website and try to locate someone (usually an XO) that can give you some information and probably provide you with a sponsor that you can e-mail and/or call.

Posts: 1902 | Registered: 04 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post